Jump into your next birthday party with us! Birthday parties are 1 hour and 40 minutes in length and are full service, meaning we do all the work!
The first hour of your event will be spent enjoying the trampoline floor. The remaining 40 minutes will be devoted to your private time in one of our party suites.
We offer full service birthday parties for children and adults. No more cooking, cleaning, and decorating before your next party…even better, no cleaning up after your party!
- We provide the e-vites, food, and fun!
- Printed Invites and Goody Bags available as add-on items.
- Our friendly birthday party hosts set up, clean up, and do everything in between!
- We deliver delicious food and beverages right to your private party room
- The birthday boy or girl of honor receives a free Jump t-shirt and future 1-hour jump pass!
- And so much more!
IMPORTANT: A Waiver is required for all participants and spectators to access our park. Please see our Waiver page for additional information.
- $100 deposit due at time of booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you do need to cancel the party, we will work with you to find another date and time within one year of original party date.
A few tips to make your party experience even better:
- Please make sure everyone in your party has a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian BEFORE you arrive. Waivers can be filled out electronically in advance for your convenience.
- Please arrive about 20 minutes early to get everyone checked in and jumping on time.
- We ask that you bring a list of the names of those who are in your party, this makes it easier for us to check off the waivers. We will need to check EVERYONE in before they enter the park. Even those who are not jumping must have a valid waiver to enter. We cannot compensate for late jump time, so please plan appropriately to start at your reserved time.
- When birthday party participants arrive, they will need to go to the “party check-in” window at the front desk, where they will be greeted by their host.